Hello, and welcome to my blog!
I am a Broadcast Journalism student, currently studying at the University of Huddersfield as from September 2020.
I hope to see myself one day working within television and I am actively looking for work experience in order to gain the skills I need to fulfil my future career aspirations.
A professional news and technology blog written by an aspiring Broadcast Journalism student.
Monday, 11 December 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Racing for Life.... a Charity Spectacular!
Blessed with beautiful weather, the sunglasses were out, the sun-cream was on and the, second, now annual 'Race For Life' event h...
-
The last 6 weeks since joining University have been a pretty hectic few... From lectures, to University team try outs (which I am pleased ...
-
The Kindle App is the new revolutionary way of reading. Its ability to be used anywhere and everywhere is what makes it so appealing ...
-
Gripping from the very beginning, the episode of Blame Game captures the audience by including a clip of a recorded phone call. A very dra...
No comments:
Post a Comment